Wednesday, December 17, 2008

More November Fun!

So, November went by too fast and I didn't even update the blog the whole time! Why does this time of year sneak by so fast? Well, here's some of the fun I have been able to capture through the end of November...December's photo shoots coming soon! I promise :) This family was brave to do a location shoot in the end of November, but the day turned out absolutley beautiful. What a fun crew Mom, 3 kids + 4 dogs! How's that for a house full! Thanks for a fun morning you guys.




If you look up the meaning of sweet, this is your gal. I love her to pieces and she is a dear friend! So fun to take some pics to capture her sweetness!




Ok, I've said it before, but I LOVE seeing returning families, and these are a few of the cutest boys ever! Their personalities are so great and I just adore the brotherly love!




These boys deserve an award for cooperating, boy did they do great, they even said they would let me keep taking pictures as long as I wanted! What sweeties.






Seriously, who is having more fun during this session? I am always up for a good sibling goofy-session, these 2 may have topped the cake with the silliness factor. I had a blast with the whole family too. Thanks guys!







Congrats to the new Mommy, Daddy & Sweet lil' baby boy!




Oh the sweet little fingers...


This group of cousins made me laugh pretty hard! They were an absolute stitch.
What joy this job brings to me...I just love it!






Here come's another beautiful family...

Nu-Uh!



Mommy is the best!
Who ever said that photo shoots were about smiles? If you want to cry...go for it, I'll just keep shooting :) LOVE this family to pieces. I am so blessed to know them.
"Yup...I'm one and I know I'm cute!"

No comments: