So...Here we are in 2009! I am going to be taking 6-8 weeks off as I am expecting my 2nd child anytime now! I'll be back in March sometime for sessions again! I will still be checking emails, so feel free to contact me that way if you have any questions or would like to set anything up in advance! Also, I am currently not doing weddings. I am going to take 2009 as an off year for weddings to just adjust to more kiddos in the house etc.! My Saturdays seem to be filling up with sessions in the studio, outdoor/location, and Senior portrait sessions. So that's what we are planning on sticking with this year. Thanks for all the emails and calls about this.
Here's the latest Christmas photo shoots! Enjoy, and I'll be posting newborn photos soon!
Thanks, Alissa J.
My sweet boys!
How tough is this big brother?
Our Family of 3 that is very close to 4!

Christmas sessions at my house were great this year as all my family was here and we did individual shoots for each sibling!
Here's the first. My brother and his wife with their little 2 1/2 month old.



How sweet is my little nephew? I am biased, I know...but he's so precious!

Smilin at mommy!
The whole clan!
Christmas sessions at my house were great this year as all my family was here and we did individual shoots for each sibling!
Here's the first. My brother and his wife with their little 2 1/2 month old.
How sweet is my little nephew? I am biased, I know...but he's so precious!
My big sister, her hubby and they are expecting too!
Another sister and her husband...
these two are quite goofy! We love that!
Yes...another sister, her husband and my sweet little niece!

Last but not least, my wonderful parents and my youngest sister! She's the spunkiest of all and our little angel!
Grandpa & Grandma loved seeing all 3 grandkids at once! That just dosn't happen often.
So Long! That's the MY big family shoot, hope your Christmas was a blessed one and your 2009 is merry!
Here's a few more fun last Chirstmas sessions to peek at too!
Some dear old friends we havn't seen for years, and they were all in Fargo! SO fun to capture this awesome family!
No comments:
Post a Comment