Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Kids, Kids, Family and More Kids!

Well,
I am an updating fool these days, so here's a handfull of sweet moments to peek at! This summer & fall has been full of excitement and absolute joy! I have to admit I have laughed so hard I cried and it's a good thing! I love my job, God is good! Thanks again to all you wonderful kiddos and parents who bless me time and time again! It's a privilage to capture these sweet moments in time for you all!





Mr. L is already 10 months!!!







Can this truly be 3!?! I remember doing 6month pics for this lad!






This little honey stole the show and was a VERY cute little monkey...I loved that her mommy even put a pink bow on the costume to make it more girly! LOVE that hehehe!




The S Family
One of those sweet families everybody needs to meet! It's been a real joy getting to know this fine family. So completely genuine and absolutley kind hearted.









Little Miss T! I was thrilled to see this little munchkin! She's gotten so big since I have seen her...the story of everyones life right...I know. Her & her Big bro, D, are just sweeter than pie!



Little Man! Mr. J here was quite the grown up boy with this spiffy tie on! I had to put it on him...it was too cute!






Super SpunkyCousins!
Such a blast with this family...lots of laughing and energy!
Sweet Siblings!

No comments: