Saturday, December 19, 2009

The Most Wonderful Time of the Year!

I love Christmas time!
One of the blessings of the season is getting to see lots of cherished families in for Christmas pics! Here's some of the fun I have been able to capture these past few weeks. What a blast it's been. Just a preview...there are Babies, a pregnancy, families, more seniors and of course the sweet sibling shots!!! These are a few of my favorite things.....
Congrats to the H Family on your newest little sweetie! Since this session I heard they had their sweet little one! Oh this family is a sweet one, and this baby is so loved by her siblings and parents so much! Thanks for letting me take this fun session!
AND....congrats again on your new little one! I can't wait to meet her.








Sweet Reunion! This family was so fun and full of energy! AND...turns out I worked with their mom at the Olive Garden during college! What a hoot, I just love it when stuff like that happens.



Congrats to another great Senior!




Talk about personality! I just love all the little princesses I have been blessed to photograph this season! They all have their own little personality...and Miss C here was no exception. What a honey she was too!










Senior Spotlight Ms. J
What a treat to get to know her. She's also got some of the most beautiful RED hair ever!






Can Mr. T already be 3 months old?
Do I sound like a broken record? I do believe so, because I say that alot. But time really flies when you see these munchkins growing so fast every few months at a time.







One Super Sweet Family! These two are so dear and their little guy S is one of the most sqeezable babes ever. I truley do just want to pick him up off these photos and squeeze him. Just too cute. Mom and Dad have their own 'superior wedding invitations' business...and are amazing at it. If you are getting married and don't have any invitations lined up yet....Check Lindsay & Ty out at:











The S family!
Another wonderfully adorable family!







This Family was a hoot! The little girl stole my heart when she wanted to take a picture of her brother at the end of the session. I let her and she told me she wants to be a photographer when she grows up. I later found out from her mom she is now getting her first camera for Christmas. Love that!



One of my favorite little girls brought mommy & daddy with her for her 9 mo. pics. She's really one of the smiliest babies ever, even with an ear infection!!! Way to go Miss H...you still hold your title!






I just love the Christmas sibling photos, especially when you get to see the sweet interaction b/w siblings. These 2 were a stitch! Love the girly side of Miss G and how her little brother just adores her. (She was so sweet to him too).







No comments: