Alright already...here's my monthly "slackin on the-blog-job" update!
It's been a sweet start to a beautiful spring, here's a peek at some of my sweet blessings from Feb. and March! Hope you are all enjoying a wonderful spring as things are starting to bloom!!! Oh how I love 'green'. Well, without further rambling....here's the sweet stuff.
Too Cute too handle...just want to pick him off this pic and squeeze him.
His sister and brother were big helpers too and just plain fun!
6 mo old sweetie!
This lil sweet pea was another happy baby! She just did what mommy and daddy told her too. If she was on her tummy....happy, if she was sitting....happy. Boy oh boy you can't complain about that huh!?! We'll take it :)
Miss T turned 1!!!
She even brought her brother and new little baby cousin in with her for some fun cousin shots! Love her in the polka dots! Too Cute.





Sweet Cousins!
More sweet kiddos...what can I say. I totally love this little sweetie pie....she was giving me hugs and kisses!!! I have to say, I rarely have that happen with little ones I've just met for the 1st time! Love her..and her little bro is a total cutie too. Ahhh....my heart was happy when these pumpkins were in my studio!
Fun little engagement session in the studio while the groom-to-be was on spring break Optometry school in MI! So fun to meet these two 'high school sweathearts'! Congrats you 2!
Seriously cute siblings! Couldn't get any different personality wise, but so FUN to see those mix! What a total riot this little bunch was...so sweet.
Congrats to Mr. K, class of 2010!
Good luck in all your future plans with school and your music K.
This little cutie-pie may have stolen my heart! She's 6 mo. old and a totally smiley happy baby...couldn't even get her to fuss if I tried...not that I try to make babies fussy, but it happens right!?!
How can Miss E. be 4 already?
My Oh My what a handsome little Guy! Seriously, what a sweet little personality this little guy had. Oh I just had a hoot with this wee man!
Sisters, oh sweet sisters! I love, love, love sibling interaction like this...it reminds me of my own childhood! (5 sisters and 1 brother in my fam...quite the dynamics for sibling rivalry!)
Sweet & Shy
When you get a 2 year old into the studio, you never know what personality you are going to get. This little angel was so sweet. A bit shy, but she has the most gorgeous eyes! So fun to meet this little "deer".
This lil sweetie was a total mini diva...it was as if she'd been practicing her poses. What a total doll!
Mr. T is 6 months old already!!! Whoo, what a little man huh? Check out his spiffy little golf hat! Have I ever mentioned before how I LOVE little boys in these hats...well, I do. And Mr. T pulled it of splendidly! He even endured a few outfit changes and wearing his grandpa's overalls (that's pretty great)!
The M Family!
Baby L was quite the little flirt, and I guess he's just like that all the time from what mom & dad say! Look out, here comes trouble :)




























.jpg)










































No comments:
Post a Comment