So here's some pics of the last few months of 2010 sessions (which are Aug/Sept./Oct. before I was on Maternity leave)! My new years resolution is to keep my bloggingh up monthly so I don't have to upload 2-3 months at a time! Granted...I vowed to not work during this maternity leave, and I really didn't!
AND
I am back in the studio TODAY!!!
Spots are filling so call to get yours now :)
So excited to see what joys are coming my way in 2011!
Ok...so in random order with no commentary...here's a peek at the end of 2010!
Ok...so in random order with no commentary...here's a peek at the end of 2010!
Ok...I lied, I need to add a note about this BEAUTIFUL wedding I was blessed to shoot last summer...I TOTALLY forgot to do a post for them! So, there's this in the midst of 'the end of 2010' shots!















































































































No comments:
Post a Comment